Updated: Feb 23, 2021
5 Week Shake the Sugar Programme
· Do you want to put an end to your sugar/carb cravings?
· Do you want more energy?
· Do you want to lose excess weight that has creep on during lockdown?
· Do you want to bound into spring rather than crawl into it?
· Are your menopause symptoms too hot to handle?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, then you need a Shake the Sugar cleanse. Oh no, you cry I can’t give up my sugar!!! That’s because you think it’s about willpower. Well, its not! By adding nutrient dense foods to your diet, you will begin to lose the desire for sugar and all things carbs, leaving you feeling great about yourself.
Sugar drains your energy and it easily stored in body as fat. Reducing the sugar and the carbs will help you to begin to burn off excess fat making you feel more confident about who you are and how you look. When you have more energy and drop a pound or two, I guarantee you will slide your way into spring. Not only that the nutrient dense foods that you add to your diet help to reduce hot flushes and sleepless nights in menopausal women but will help you to have more energy and get control back of your life.
The aim of the programme is to help you make five small changes over five weeks to create great habits that will have long term and lasting effects to help you have more energy, store less fat, and balance your hormones.
There will be no calorie counting, weighing yourself, or boring fad diets that become impossible to maintain.
You will receive support, encouragement and accountability from a registered nutritionist to reach your goal. There will be lots of material around healthy eating to help you reduce sugar and carbs in your diet.
A private Facebook Group for you to be with like-minded people who will help and support you along the way.
Here’s what included in the programme:
Week 1 - Breakfast
• We’ll find what breakfasts works for you and the importance of breakfast so that you are not craving sugary foods, feel energised, and ready for living.
• Breakfast recipe book / Sample 7 Day Meal Planner
• Masterclass: Thurs 4th March
Week 2 - Snacks
• Looking at what are healthy snacks and the importance in managing blood sugars.
• Snack recipe book
• Masterclass: Thurs 11th March
Week 3 – Lunch
• Importance of protein in the diet to help you lose weight, feel more energised and reduce those awful cravings.
• Lunch recipe book
• Masterclass: Thurs 18th March
Week 4 – Dinner
• Importance of fats in the diet
• Dinner recipe book
• Masterclass: Thurs 25th March – Batch Cooking sessions with recipes and shopping list
Week 5 – Enjoying treats and stress free eating
• Importance of stress free eating and the different things you can do to reduce stress which leads to more energy, less storing of fat and making you feel better about who you are and how you look.
• Chocolate Recipe Book
• Masterclass: Thurs 31st March – Chocolate making class
Price: £149 reduced to £129
To sign up click the link below....
Marie Jarvis is a BANT Nutritional Therapist and a Registered Nutritionist ®. She is based in Glasgow and specialises in gut health and women's health. She is the founder of Tip Top Tums and was named as one of The Midult's top 15 Nutritionists in the UK.